Sunday, November 28, 2010
















Henry: I have enjoy my trip to the Shilin and jiuxiang.It is because this is my first time to enter the cave with lot of stones and see wonderful colour and also my first time to sit on the cable car.I was afraid of taking the ride so Ms Leong accompany me to sit. I want to thank Ms Leong for comforting me when I am scared of height. She also takes a photo of me when we reach in the air of the cable car.

Saqinah: overall I felt that everyone got along very well during the full day sight seeing. Everyone motivated each other especially when we were at jiuxiang as many of us were very lethargic from climbing a lot of stairs and huge number of us was afraid of height especially when taking the cable car ride. Without teachers and all my friends support, I would not have even tried on the cable

Shawn: The scenery of Jiu Xiang was indescribable. When the coloured light are being shone on the limestone, the place was like a palace.

E.Purani
Today we went to the Stone Forest. Haha, everyone had fun time taking pictures, we climb up the huge rocks, to take photos. My favourite activity was going for the open-air-cable-car. I felt like I was flying. The view was incredible. Fun moments
J

Munee:
We climb up Shilin & Jiu Xiang. We took boat and cable car at Jiu Xiang. There is beautiful scenery at both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment